Plan coherent, progressive and stimulating teaching programmes which match learners’ needs and abilities.
Have high expectations of all learners.
Engage in reflective practice to develop and advance career-long professional learning and expertise.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Develop tasks and set pace of work to meet the needs of learners, providing effective support and challenge and seeking advice appropriately.
- What are the resources for learning in the classroom? Do these assist inclusion, value diversity and foster equity?
- How can we develop opportunities for participation, collaboration and learning together?
- How do we ensure all learners are achieving?
Adopt an enquiring approach to their professional practice and engage in professional enquiry and professional dialogue.
- What do we mean by achievement?
- What forms of achievement are valued?
- What forms of achievement are undervalued? How do we know learners are achieving?